BORE: 12 mm
STROKE: 25 mm
IA series stainless steel mini pneumatic cylinder, conforms to ISO6432 and CETOP RP52P standard, bore size range from 12 to 25mm. Front and rear cap are processed by high precision CNC machine, with strong guarantee of high consistency and concentricity. Cylinder barrel and front/rear cap are connected by riveted structure, leading to better performance and compression resistance. Special air cushion design keeps less impact from piston to front/rear cap. Caps positioning machine guarantees front and rear caps locate at same horizontal position, easier to install. Better sealing performance with Japanese seals, together with Germany grease, gives IA series mini pneumatic cylinder longer life.
• Front/rear covers machined by All-in CNC machine, giving high consistency and concentricity
• Japanese anti-dust seal, providing better sealing performance and dust protection
• Riveted structure for cylinder barrel and front/rear cover, create higher efficiency, better apperance and stronger compression resistance
• Special air cushion design, offers less impact from piston to front/rear cover
• Caps positioning machine guarantees front and rear caps locate at same horizontal position, making them are easier to install